Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator that doesn’t mind a challenge. Global material shortages or a vessel blocking the Suez Canal, events that don’t keep you awake at night. Instead they keep your work dynamic and serve as opportunities to learn from. :) You are playing an important role in our supply chain, organizing the supply of materials, finished vehicles and spare parts to our growing number of markets. You are committed to deliver the right product, at the right place, at the right time while meeting the targets for reliability, costs and sustainability. Your efforts and commitment to these targets have a direct impact on Dott’s key results for profitability and sustainability. Next to your flawless operational execution, you are committed to continuous improvement. You grasp any opportunity to improve processes, systems and support your colleagues where needed. You will work closely with the supply chain team, our city and central operations teams and our hardware team. Externally you work with suppliers, as well as logistics service providers across Asia and Europe.
What You'll Do
- Manage the day-to-day logistics between suppliers, central and local warehouses.
- Communicate delivery planning with all stakeholders, internal and external.
- Maintain an accurate inventory administration between Dott’s and partner systems.
- Organize the physical inventory counts at the central warehouse and coordinate local counts with city operations.
- Together with the supply chain planner maintain product master data.
- 3PL Management
- Support and run logistics tenders for specific projects.
- Monitor performance of our logistics service providers and help them improve to facilitate our growth, for instance via root cause analysis.
- Review, analyse and report logistic costs and delivery performance.
- Continuous improvement
- Implement logistics standards (SOP’s) with internal and external partners.
- Contribute to improvement projects, representing your area of expertise.
- Define logistics requirements (i.e. communication, packaging, labelling, documentation, etc) and implement them across the supply chain
- Customs & compliance
- Ensure compliance with IMO, IATA, ADR and general shipping guidelines, specifically for Dangerous Goods class 9 (batteries, battery powered vehicles).
- Liaise with customs and tax advisors to ensure compliance with import and export regulations.
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of experience in a start-up, operations, logistics or supply chain management role;
- Degree in business, supply chain or similar studies;
- Process and data-minded. You measure your performance to improve;
- Strong analytical skills. You enjoy solving complex problems concerning supply planning and inventory.
- Working in a growing company, you're able to adapt and respond quickly to new challenges and circumstances.
- Communication is a key asset.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Experience with Dangerous Goods, freight forwarding and / or warehousing is a bonus
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.