Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. As a Supplier Quality Engineer you will be responsible for the improvement and the optimisation of the assembly and manufacturing process for the products. You will decide the best possible montage flow and will take care of the assembly regulations, control plans, check lists and tooling within the current and new processes. You will constantly analyse and improve these processes together with different departments of the organisation.
What you'll do
- Implementation of PPAP procedure to support manufacturing rollout.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flows, space requirements, and equipment layout together with production partners / EMS’s.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Attending technical discussions with the Engineering teams/Product Quality to provide direct feedback on DFM.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Work closely with manufacturer’s supply chain team to forecast and plan effectively all materials required for production
- RCA open concerns with suppliers and implement corrective actions.
- Perform new supplier audits
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports together with the quality team by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Focus on electrical components and hardware supplier control
What you'll need
- Academic degree with a relevant engineering background (preference for electrical engineering or similar)
- Experience in a quality role (supplier quality is a plus)
- Auditing experience, specifically supplier and internal audits (ISO9001 or similar)
- Understanding of ISO9001 Quality Management Systems
- Experience using the 7QC’s (Tools of quality)
- It would be a plus if you have a Six Sigma certification (Lean-, classic- or Design for Six Sigma).
- A critical thinker with a problem solving mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
What’s in it for me? 🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Finland Norway and the UK. 🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible. 💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn from some of the best Engineers in the industry working on cutting edge technologies that did not exist a number of years ago. ❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our 💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times. Benefits we offer: 🏡 Tailor-made remote policy: Flexible working environment, do you want to work fully remote? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know! 🪑 Assistance with a WFH station 💰 A fair and competitive salary package 🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available 👶 Parental policy Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.