Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides, for everyone. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe. We are looking for passionate engineers who understand how software and hardware can work together in harmony to deliver the best experience for millions of users across europe.
What You'll Do:
- Produce high quality, efficient and maintainable code using C to implement innovative solutions to different OS/platforms.
- Work according to Agile methodology (Scrum), including performing code reviews, design reviews, testing and writing documentation;
- Analyze high-level requirements and translate these into detailed specifications and designs;
- Propose innovative solutions to technical issues and communicate with the team to collaborate accordingly;
- Write unit test code, structures, and scripts and support the testers with identifying and solving test issues.
What You'll Need:
- Experience in consumer facing software development
- Extensive knowledge of C
- Knowledgeable about Operating System concepts (e.g. RTOS) and cross-platform development
- Hands-on mindset and strong co-operative skills (communicate, listen, understand, convince, discuss, team building) are essential
- Positive-critical mindset regarding product quality in development teams.
- Able to perform some soldering work to support debugging / measurements
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits. Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.