Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. The purpose of this role is to promote a culture of safety, responsibility, & compliance in our operating markets, headquarters, and with our suppliers. Work closely with Hardware development on vehicle homologation projects and establish a management system and framework.
What You'll Do
- Own the product certification & homologation processes at Dott
- Work with the Hardware Engineering team, Dott’s suppliers, and accreditation partners to make sure each of our products is approved before placing them on the market
- Work with the Supply Chain team to ensure import & export compliance and quality
- Manage country-specific vehicle requirements & homologation
- Build a network of compliance service providers and product accreditation partners
- Support due diligence investigations and external audits
What You'll Need
- A background in European product compliance, directives, & regulations related to the following areas:
- RoHS (restriction of Hazardous substances),
- Pb Free,
- Halogen Free,
- Allergy Test
- CMRT (Conflict minerals / Raw material sourcing)
- Battery Directive
- Machine Directive
- Low voltage Directive
- Radio Equipment Directive
- EMC Directive
- Packaging Directive
- Waste Framework Directive
- An understanding of dangerous goods in relation to transport, import, & export
- Familiarity with product testing standards related to product compliance (e.g. EN 15194, EN 17128 , IEC 62133, UN38.3, etc.)
- Experience with getting vehicles or products homologated in various countries
- The ability to work with and maintain relationships with external testing & certification laboratories
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment while staying organized, documenting, & communicating information
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. Challenges: be prepared to be challenged. We operate a consumer service which millions of transactions every week, a set of operations services with deep machine learning and large fleet of vehicles with their own hardware and embedded software challenges. You'll get to see it all. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.