Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We are looking for a highly entrepreneurial head of supply chain. The head of the supply chain will have full accountability for the supply chain strategy, the supply of vehicles and parts from manufacturers to all the European cities where Dott operates. The role will be based in Amsterdam and manage operations worldwide.
What you'll do:
- Develop the complete strategy for Dott’s supply chain.
- Build a world class supply chain team. You will define the vision, the structure and the true north for the team. You will act as a mentor for the people on your team.
- Full accountability for the supply chain operations with its main pillars such as demand planning, procurement, inventory management (vehicles, components and spare parts) and logistics.
- Demand planning: You will partner with business development and operations to ensure an accurate demand and forecasting of vehicles, batteries, spare-parts and all the required infrastructure around it.
- Logistics: You will source best logistics partners for all transportation needs and manage all logistics operations, ensuring our vehicle and parts are delivered on time, at a competitive cost and for the lowest carbon footprint
- Inventory management: Develop the strategy to optimize availability of our assets (vehicles and parts) while reducing inventory levels. Establish right processes and tools to ensure accurate inventory data across all our warehouses.
- Warehouse management: select best 3PLs for our central warehouse operations and manage their performances.
- Collaborate with Hardware Engineering to influence product development decisions and define strategies for components, manufacturing location among others.
- ERP: Participate and collaborate in the ERP selection & implementation to ensure that business requirements and processes are met.
What you'll need:
- Minimum 8 years experience in supply-chain & logistics
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, action oriented, hands-on
- A structured approach, analytical mindset and ability to formalize complex protocols and projects
- Strong in supplier management and deal negotiation
- Team leadership experience
- English proficiency
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.