Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides, for everyone. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe. We are looking for a customer quality Engineer to join Dott, and play a vital role in establishing the highest quality standards in our industry. You will create and lead the quality function across all our product lines. The role will be based in Amsterdam and report to the Quality Manager.
What You'll Do
- Manage incoming issues from Operations to correctly define the issue and initial actions/containment
- Develop SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) from issues and (in collaboration with Ops) maintain a central, controlled SOP library.
- Be the first point of contact for Ops into the Hardware teamDefine the data to be collected by the business, and how, in order to perform analyses and identify cost-saving opportunities through reduction of workload in Ops & general vehicle improvements.
- Working from the analysis above, identify (against cost-benefit) hardware improvement items & collaborate with the Hardware team to realise these.
- Own the 8D management system, coordinating and driving progress between hardware and Ops; always looking to improve/reduce timelines.
What You'll Need
- Motivated individual with strong capability to learn fast
- 2 years in a customer quality role (hardware).
- Mechanical/Electrical/Automotive/Aerospace/Manufacturing Engineering Degree qualified.
- Critical thinker, Problem Solving educated
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Based in Amsterdam, with flexibility to travel to markets
- Strong autonomous worker
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits. Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.