Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. Dott was founded a bit over 2 years ago and is growing at a very fast pace, more than tripling in size every year. With the growth of Dott, our Systems, Policies, Controls also need to evolve at a similar same speed. The team has been accomplishing continuous improvements on a daily basis, but some improvements require a more complex project management, that involves multiple teams. This role is designed for a top talent that is passionate about building the processes, controls and systems of a fast tech scale up company such as Dott, leading projects with cross-functional teams.
What you'll do
- Lead projects involving cross functional teams in designing and implementing effective processes, controls and systems across finance and other areas that interconnect with Finance
- Promote continuous improvement and standardization of processes, including implementation of best practices and automation initiatives, collaborating with technology teams
- Lead ERP selection and implementation project within first year in the role
What you'll need
- 8+ years experience in finance preferably mixing experience with systems implementation consulting, multinationals and scale-ups
- Have a strong understanding of finance systems, processes and controls, and the experience of designing, implementing and automating them Adaptability and capability to lead and drive change
- Excellent problem solving skills and tech savvinessExperience in ERP implementation is a plus
- Experience with industries BtoC and with capex / fleet management is a plus
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.