Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We are looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to create meaningful change to the overall systems environment and provide efficient support to business. As the Finance Systems Analyst you have a unique position within the Company overseeing major financial processes. Your responsibilities vary from timely response to business users to engaging in cross functional tasks and delivery of global projects. You will work with various internal stakeholders across functions to ensure the systems deliver accurate and timely information to meet the businesses reporting and analysis needs. Using strong technical knowledge of the finance systems you will assist in the creation and delivery of new solutions to improve processes and meet evolving requirements. You will have the opportunity to develop solutions from scratch. All coming together you will have a key-role in the further growth of Dott!
What you'll do
- Support business users and provide trainings
- Lead end-to-end process improvements: gather requirements, document processes, scope, write specifications and data flows, develop, test, implement, review
- Optimize and perform technical developments for existing systems
- Participate in the development and implementation of new systems to maintain efficiencies in finance
What you'll need
- Education in Finance, Information Management, Technology Management, Business Informatics or related field
- Experience with ERP implementations, preferable within P2P and Supply Chain areas (3+ years)
- Experience with MS Excel / Google Sheets (advanced level)
- Experience with SQL (intermediate level)
- Experience with any object oriented language (low intermediate level)
- Independent, structured worker and supporting mindset
- Proactive, self-starting nature
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Effective methods for presenting complex business and technical solutions
- A lot of affinity with technology and innovation
What’s in it for me? 🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Finland Norway and the UK. 🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible. 💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn and grow throughout your position. ❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our growth in all of our markets. 💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times. Benefits we offer: 🏡 Flexible working environment, do you want to work from home? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know! 🪑 Assistance with a WFH station 💰 A fair and competitive salary package 🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available 👶 Parental policy Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.