Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We’re looking for an Accounts Payable Specalist to join our Finance team. You will be working closely with the Finance Operations Manager to make sure that our financial results are accurate and delivered on time. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller and will work closely with other teams within the company such as central and local Operations and Supply chain teams.
What you'll do
- Maintain precise records of all vendor payments
- Responsible for paying and keeping record of all invoices
- Manage all company corporate card spending, and make payments on corporate card accounts and expense reports
- Analyze all accounts on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to ensure payment accuracy
- Work collaboratively with various departments to perform accounting audits
- Perform bank balances reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Research and approve new vendors and create new vendor accounts
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of accounts payable records
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Hold a Certified Public Accountant(CPA)/RA (Registered Accountant) title in good standing
- 3-5 years experience as accounts payable position
- Familiarity with Exact and Blue10 systems is a plus
- proven knowledge of accounting industry-leading accounting software
- Comfortable with productivity tools such as Google Sheets
- Functional knowledge of database and spreadsheet tools, such as MySQL and Excel
- Ability to work either independently or collaboratively as needed
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Distinctly self-motivated and capable of handling multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. Challenges: be prepared to be challenged. We operate a consumer service which millions of transactions every week, a set of operations services with deep machine learning and large fleet of vehicles with their own hardware and embedded software challenges. You'll get to see it all. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.