Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Technical Product Manager to join the data engineering team to focus on our analytics platform and beyond. You will take the lead on providing data solutions to support business with cutting-edge technologies, demonstrating a high level of product ownership. You will make recommendations and lead feature development of our data platform. You will work closely with multiple teams to tackle issues and implement changes to empower our data consumers. We work in independent teams and use agile practices to move quality code into production.
What you'll do
- Stakeholder management - build strong relationships with key stakeholders and understand their needs and requests
- Driving the analytics engineering roadmap: backlog, prioritisation, planning with analytics engineers and data analysts
- Setting technical vision: work with data and product leadership to form a technical vision for our data platform and drive execution
- Empower our data consumers to improve customer experience and overall business by using our data products.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's, Master’s or in STEM-field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management, including 3 years with domain knowledge in data warehouse, data lake and big-data ecosystems.
- You've lead complex technical product roadmaps with tight schedules from end to end, as well as coordination of software development life cycle activities
- Experience working with data infrastructure projects and both business and technical teams
- Strong analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Proven experience in managing projects, priorities, issues, epics, sprints, reports.
- Proven record of creating new product features and improving existing ones.
- Experience with Agile project management.A big plus if you have experience in leading organisational adoption of new products
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What’s in it for me? 🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 10 countries: Brussels, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Finland and 🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible. 💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn from some of the best Engineers in the industry working on cutting edge technologies that did not exist a number of years ago. ❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our 💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times. Benefits we offer: 🏡 Tailor-made remote policy: Flexible working environment, do you want to work fully remote? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know! 🪑 Assistance with a WFH station 💰 A fair and competitive salary package 🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available 👶 Parental policy 🚲 🛴 Free rides in a city we are currently operating the city of Paris Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.