Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to thoughtfully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability, improving city life in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott compromises a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. Because we process high volumes (> 1 million monthly) of low-value transactions, Payments is one of the biggest cost optimisation opportunity for Dott, as well as a major growth lever. We’re looking for an experienced product analyst to drive our efforts towards building a frictionless, fraud-free payment experience for our users. In this role you’ll be working closely with externally facing product team and the payments operations team to create innovative solutions that make paying through our platform easy and safe, whilst driving down costs of maintaining a complex payment ecosystem.
What You'll Do
- Driving Decisions: Collaborate with decision makers to design a frictionless, fraud-free payment ecosystem
- Data Storytelling: You create highly engaging dashboards and analysis that help decision makers make better choices
- Fraud: research fraudulent behaviour, design and implement anti-fraud features and models to obstruct fraudulent activities
- Payment Ecosystem: Become an expert in the complex world of payments. Designing strategies that optimize the way we process payments on our platform.
- Data Products: You play a key role in the development and deployment of data science tools that help our product run more efficiently
- Self-Service: Drive democratization of data by supporting the construction of a self-service metrics mart, educate and excite colleagues.
- Analytics Engineering: Collaborate with data engineering to bring analytical data models into production
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematic, Physics, CS or a comparable STEM-field 4+ years working as a data analyst
- Excellent communication skills and able to build clear, compelling narratives
- You thrive in dynamic high growth environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You’re a creative thinker and problem solver, seeing opportunities where others do not.
- Fluent in and passionate about SQL
- Extensive experience building Dashboards with data visualisation tools (we use Tableau)
- Experience working with Payments data is a big plus
- Experience with Python is a big plus
- Experience working with the Google Cloud Platform is a big plus
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. Challenges: be prepared to be challenged. We operate a consumer service which millions of transactions every week, a set of operations services with deep machine learning and large fleet of vehicles with their own hardware and embedded software challenges. You'll get to see it all. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.