Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides, for everyone. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe. We're looking for a Senior Growth Analyst to drive our growth initiatives. We believe data should be at the heart of our growth team, where every decision has to be supported by insights and statistics. In this role, you will be trusted to set up the frameworks through which we look at growth. In this dynamic, and highly explorative position you join a team of top-notch engineers, designers and product managers to bring growth strategies to life.
What you'll do:
- Through exploration, build a structural understanding of our riders and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle
- Together with Head of Growth, design and execute growth experiments that drive a smoother, more engaging user experience
- Growth Marketing Analytics: Analyse and experiment with different marketing channels (online/offline) and help define our growth marketing strategy
- Set up an analytical experimentation framework that scales rapidly and efficiently
- Communicate findings at company level to foster a deeper understanding of the user experience
- Collaborate with data scientists and data engineers to build a scalable growth data infrastructure
- Pricing optimization: through experimentation, define the optimal price offering through pay-as-you-go, package discounts and subscription models
What you'll need:
- Minimum 4 years of experience working as a Data Analyst, ideally in a growth capacity
- Strong convictions, loosely held. You are a continuous searcher for truth and know the value of being wrong
- Analytical Intuition. You have an inherent understanding of data and know where and how to look for answers fast.
- Fluent and passionate about SQL, experience with Python/R is a big plus
- You built convincing visual data narratives and are comfortable with Tableau (or comparable modern data visualization tools)
- You have experience with modern data visualization tools and are able to create convincing data narratives through visual reports and dashboard. We use Tableau.
- Strong understanding of statistical modeling
- Thrive in fast-paced start-up environment; adapt quickly to shifting prioritiesStrong communication skills in English (written and verbal), bonus for another European language
- Experience in performance marketing, customer communications (push, email), or pricing experimentation are a big plus
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits. Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.