Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We are looking for a data analyst to join our data team, focused on supporting our Marketing organisation in driving efficient user growth over the full lifecycle. In this role, you are collaborating closely with our CMO to drive marketing strategy, and will work with local marketing teams to optimize and efficiently execute campaigns. As part of the data team, you will report to the Analytics Manager, developing scalable data models and dashboards. Marketing at Dott is a varied mix of offline and online marketing. Our product experience is very much offline, so you’ll be working with local teams to create a scalable approach of street and local partner campaigns. You’ll also work closely with our performance marketing and growth team, supporting them in optimizing their campaigns across all online channels.
What you’ll do
- Offline Marketing Analytics: Collaborate with local marketeers, data team and CMO to create a scalable system for tracking an executing the performance of offline marketing campaigns
- Performance Marketing Analytics: Analyse performance channel and campaign mix, build scalable dashboards that allow performance marketeers to run their own optimizations
- Vehicle User Acquisition: Work with data scientists to apply our spatial demand forecasting algorithms to user acquisition. Help us shape an acquisition strategy based on vehicle positioning
- Experimentation: Work together with marketeers, and local ops teams to design, execute and analyse experiments aimed at driving increased user growth
- Promo and pricing optimization: Work on the crossroads between pricing, product and growth team to design promotion and pricing to drive acquisition and retention
- Funnel and Growth Analytics: Build and analyse product marketing funnels and growth loops (i.e. referrals), and identify growth opportunities
- Analytics Engineering: Collaborate with data engineering to bring analytical data models into production
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Physics, CS or a comparable STEM-field
- 2+ years working as a data analyst
- Excellent communication skills and able to build clear, compelling narratives
- You thrive in dynamic high growth environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You’re a creative thinker and problem solver, seeing opportunities where others do not.
- Fluent in and passionate about SQLExtensive experience building Dashboards with data visualisation tools (we use Tableau)
- Experience with Python is a big plus
- Experience working with the Google Cloud Platform is a big plus
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. Challenges: be prepared to be challenged. We operate a consumer service which millions of transactions every week, a set of operations services with deep machine learning and large fleet of vehicles with their own hardware and embedded software challenges. You'll get to see it all. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.