Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. At Dott, we believe data should be at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for someone who embodies that philosophy and who is capable of driving data-centricity throughout the whole organisation. As a product analyst in our externally facing product team, you’ll be a key figure in the development of a frictionless, and highly enjoyable user experience. You’ll work as a spider in the web, collaborating closely with engineers, product managers, data scientists and engineers to drive better decisions.
What You'll Do
- Driving Decisions: Collaborate with decision makers in product and leadership to design a great user experience
- Experimentation: Design, execute and analyse product experiments
- Data Storytelling: Create highly engaging dashboards (in Tableau) and analyses that help decision makers make better choices
- Data Products: You’re a key contributor to the development and deployment of data science products that drive a better user experience
- Self-Service: Drive democratisation of data by supporting the construction of a self-service metrics mart, educate and excite colleagues.
- Funnel and Growth Analytics: Build and analyse product funnels and growth loops to identify improvement opportunities
- Analytics Engineering: Collaborate with data engineering to bring analytical data models into production
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematic, Physics, CS or a comparable STEM-field 4+ years working as a data analyst
- Excellent communication skills and able to build clear, compelling narratives
- You thrive in dynamic high growth environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You’re a creative thinker and problem solver, seeing opportunities where others do not.
- Fluent in and passionate about SQLExtensive experience building Dashboards with data visualisation tools (we use Tableau)
- Experience working with Payments data is a big plus
- Experience with Python is a big plus
- Experience working with the Google Cloud Platform is a big plus
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.