Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to thoughtfully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability, improving city life in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott compromises a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. At Dott, we believe data should be at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for someone who embodies that philosophy to drive data-centricity within Dott. In this role, you’ll oversee a team of analysts that are supporting teams throughout the whole organisation. In particular, you’ll be involved with rider product analytics, where you will be a key contributor to the development of complex data tools and products. You’ll be the business owner of our Data Visualisation tool, driving usage and development.
What You'll Do
- Analytics: You’re a business partner to product and leadership team, contributing to our growth strategy through high-class analytics and insights
- People management: Develop and scale a team of data analysts, in-still processes and structures that drive inter-team collaboration and maturity.
- Data product management: you’ll be the driving force behind the development of central analytical tooling, like self-service analytics and AB-testing infrastructure
- Product Analytics: Work closely with product managers to design frameworks and tools for scalable, exploratory product analytics for an ever-growing product organisation
- Data Visualisation: you will own the development, engagement and performance of our data visualisation tools (Tableau)
- Analytics Engineering: work in close collaboration with data engineering team to improve analytics engineering processes, drive the adoption of dataform to empower analysts building data models.
What YOu'll Need
- Msc in Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Engineering, or comparable background
- 8+ years experience working in a data role, of which at least 3 in a team lead position
- You have experience, and thrive, in a dynamic high growth environment
- You are fluent in SQL, able to get insights out of any data set
- You are highly proficient in data visualisation, and have experience with multiple tools,
- You’ve built dashboards that are used company-wide over long periods of time
- You are a skilled storyteller, able to create compelling narratives and comfortable presenting to executive teams
- You’re a team player and know how to motivate others to produce their best work.
- You’re a creative thinker and problem solver, seeing opportunities where others do not.
- You have an in-depth understanding of data infrastructure, warehousing and ELT processes
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Experience working in a mobility company is a big plus
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. Challenges: be prepared to be challenged. We operate a consumer service which millions of transactions every week, a set of operations services with deep machine learning and large fleet of vehicles with their own hardware and embedded software challenges. You'll get to see it all. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.