Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. As a Community Support Representative, you will be an integral part of the team which is taking care of Dott customer experience. You will be the voice of Dott for our customers and you will be making our users happy and loyal by solving their issues and engaging with them via email, chat and phone. On top of the core job of engaging with our customers and solving their issues, you will be engaged in strike teams to build support policies, accumulate knowledge, and set up the quality system. In this job, you will not only excel in your communication and customer service skills, but also have a chance to build up project management skills and learn how mobility startups work from within. The role ideally is Amsterdam based, but we are open to other locations with remote working options!
What you'll do:
- Deliver top-notch service to our customers: you will engage with customers across different channels (email / chat / phone) regarding all sorts of issues that may arise - with empathy and willingness to deliver great experience;
- Do the research of what happened in customer’s journey before deciding how to help in each particular case;
- Identify bugs or fraudulent behaviour early on and escalate it timely to ensure minimal impact on the business;
- Strive for efficiency: your individual performance will impact performance of the whole team (in terms of the speed and quality metrics), and will also be assessed individually.
- On top of the core support job: you will have a chance to take part in strike teams, and contribute to building up the processes, structure, knowledge bank and product solutions for your own team from within.
What you'll need
- Outstanding proficiency in French (native or second native) and full business proficiency in English
- Empathy and passion for customer service: you can interpret what the actual issue of the customer is and what could be done to transform customers’ experience and exceed their expectations;
- Discipline and high work ethic: you are ready to work in shifts and you will always be on time for your shift; your need to be ready that your shifts from time to time will be on weekends or late in the evening;
- Curiosity and proactiveness: you think about how you can simplify and improve the tasks you are working on, and you come up with process and product ideas; you’d be willing to share those findings with your teammates and management;
- Being a team player: you’d be happy to coach the newbies and back up your teammates when needed;
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.