Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides, for everyone. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe. As a Community Support Representative, you will be an integral part of the team which is taking care of Dott customer experience. You will be the voice of Dott for our customers and you will be making our users happy and loyal by solving their issues and engaging with them via email, chat and phone. On top of the core job of engaging with our customers and solving their issues, you will be engaged in strike teams to build support policies, accumulate knowledge, and set up the quality system. In this job, you will not only excel in your communication and customer service skills, but also have a chance to build up project management skills and learn how mobility startups work from within.
What you'll do
- Deliver top-notch service to our customers: you will engage with customers across different channels (email/chat/phone) regarding all sorts of issues that may arise - with empathy and willingness to deliver great experience;
- Do the research of what happened in customer’s journey before deciding how to help in each particular case;
- Identify bugs or fraudulent behaviour early on and escalate it timely to ensure minimal impact on the business;
- Strive for efficiency: your individual performance will impact performance of the whole team (in terms of the speed and quality metrics), and will also be assessed individually.
- On top of the core support job: you will have a chance to take part in strike teams, and contribute to building up the processes, structure, knowledge bank and product solutions for your own team from within.
What you'll need
- Fluent in German and full business proficiency in English;
- Empathy and passion for customer service: you can interpret what the actual issue of the customer is and what could be done to transform customers’ experience and exceed their expectations;
- Discipline and high work ethic: you are ready to work in shifts and be on time. You are also prepared to work weekends and evenings;
- Curiosity and proactiveness: you come up with ways to simplify and improve tasks you are working on and create processes and product ideas;
- Be a team player: you’d be happy to coach the new joiners and back up your teammates when needed;
- Have the right to work in the EU;
- You are based in Amsterdam.
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits. Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.